TaKtiX: Warlord

Warlord strategy and tactics

Friday, May 19, 2006

Mat's Friday Warlord picks

OK, this has taken off very quickly, and I'm both very impressed and very annoyed; why didn't I do this 6 months ago when I first had the idea? Ah well, such is life.

Pete's article is actually an excellent example of the sort of thing I want to encourage; the post is inspired by a comment at Jeremy's Blargh!, and is effectively a rebuttal of another players opinion. Debate is good; exchanging opinions and ideas is part of what makes this sort of site useful. Feel free to comment, critique and disagree. Keep it civil and we're all good.

Columnists should, of course, feel free to link to other articles here, and disagree with them completely if they wish. Debate is good. Cool beans!

-Mat

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 19, 2006 2:47:00 pm, Blogger TaKtiX said...

Yup - that's yesterdays. This is todays ;-)

Besides, I linked to the posts, not the column (link is on the timestamp BTW) - I edited yours to link correctly, it'll matter in the future when people get here from Google and external links rather than just exploring the site.

I'm currently working with Rich Carter on the Doomtown/other dead games sections. But we're good.

I'll need to check the server logs thoroughly next week, the bandwidth use is a lot lower than I thought, in which case I can do a bit more with some tweaks. I'll be doing some weird things to the Navigation sections later, or at least over the weekend.

 
At Friday, May 19, 2006 3:22:00 pm, Blogger TaKtiX said...

Cool, have fun. Ask a few of the prominent L5R attendess if they want to contribute? And I'll make sure the event reports section is live by then as well ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home