TaKtiX: Warlord

Warlord strategy and tactics

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

TaKtiX reloaded

OK, time to stop attempting to re-invent the wheel. When I first set TaKtiX up, I wanted it to contain a lot of contributor generated content, and be easy to navigate and use. But I decided to try and code a content management system from scratch.

Not the best of plans. Since then, I've learnt my lesson. Experience, and to a lesser extent, Jeremy showed the way. TaKtiX is to be a gamer blog site. I've got two contributors signed up already. More will follow.

The idea is that each main contributor has their own column, and that I'll also have a guest column for people to be either tried out or write occasional entries. If you'd like to either write regularly or be a guest contributor, feel free to mail me, matb[at]taktix[dot]org.

In the meantime, Chris has written an introductory post and also an description of the importance of the first turn. Laurence has written a slightly more esoteric post, on the methods he uses for deckbuilding. Considering Laurence's record for creating very powerful decks from unused warlords, and his occasional ability to completely break the game, there's method in that there madness.

Template tweaks and random effects to follow. In the meantime, welcome back.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:46:00 pm, Blogger MatGB said...

For the record, the template will be significantly improved as and when I get the chance. In the meantime, it works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home